July 10-12, 2023: Brightside Fiber Optic Training at Raquette Lake
Day One: Basic Fiber Optic Theory Class
- Basic Fiber Optic Theory
- FIS SC Connectorization Workshop
- Microscope Operation & Connector Polish Analysis
Day Two: Advanced Fiber Optics
- Power Meter & Light Source Theory and Workshop
- OTDR Theory and Workshop
- Mechanical Splicing Theory & Workshop
- Fusion Splicing Theory & Workshop
- Cheetah Splice-On Connector Installation and Certification
As the nation's leading supplier of fiber optics, FIS founded FIS University in 1995 to meet the ever-growing demand to train professionals within the fiber optic industry. FIS University has trained over 20,000 professionals in both basic and advanced techniques related to connectorization, testing and fiber optic splicing.
Located approximately 80 miles north of Fiber Instrument Sales’ Technology Park and Headquarters in Oriskany NY, the Brightside Training Center on Raquette Lake offers you uninterrupted hands-on fiber optic instruction – without having the worry of booking a hotel room or finding an affordable place to dine. It's all included in your tuition!
For further information, call Grace Edel 315-737-2169